Friday, September 24, 2010

With you!!

I dedicate this song to my Principal and I thank her for being the person and the great caring person she is will never give up on being a good person and a great person.She cares and loves and wants to achieve someones life and  wants to learn  from us as we are learning from her.My special principal is a great person
I am going to be with you forever.With you and I will always be with you because you stand there and tell me it will be OK, when my head is held down you say look up and smile ,when I cant deal with something you say "come hear baby its going to be OK",you help me when I am in trouble so I thank you for what you have done for me and my family I love you and believe in you.

5 comments: