Friday, September 24, 2010

This is how I fell!!!

This is how I fell when I am in school cause I don't know what to do when I am doing work cause I am such a lonely person and I only have one good friend cause some people have to many problems, in there life.I cant deal with all that but this special friend is Estefanie and we are good friends.I can deal with her and she can deal with me and I am not lonely when she is around.This a song I will love to sing when I am down and depressed this is what I sing and I do thank Estefanie for being a good friend to me always and be by my side when I am down in pain.This is a good song to sing and this song is called ALONE.Sisy you will never be alone I am always by your side and you are always beside mine so I thank you we will be there forever.
you are there when I am depressed and you are there when my head is held down so I thank you and love you.

1 comment: