Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Food inc.
What I learned from the movie was that I did not know that McDonald's can stay in you long, and you should watch your diet cause it can effect your health you can have a serious decease.The other things I learned from this movie is that the farmers have to have a cover on there chicken house and how they have to watch out for the people who come and still there chickens.The things in this movie are very serious like the things that they put in there hamburger meat can kill you cause you might, might be allergic to some of those things.Like when that little boy died cause of those hamburgers had some of those things that he was allergic to and the mother of that two year old did not know these things so heads up you should know what you are allergic to cause anytime it can happen to you.Not trying to jinks you just letting you know cause I want to tell you that is nothing nice OK so come on take care of your self and be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I like your blog its so pretty.The movie was realy sad.♥♥♥♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteOMG I SAD FOR THAT LITTLE BOYS FAMILY. BUT THAT WAS GROSS A SOME POINT OF THE MOVIEB BUT IT IS STILL SCHOL
ReplyDeleteHEY ME YOUR LIL SIS THAT MOVIE WAS SO SAD♥♥:(:)
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDelete