s is what I did this weekend.!!!!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
This weekend?
My weekend was?OK but it was a little bit of boring on Saturdays I went to the park with my Lil sister and my baby sister then, I Had fun there and after that we went to go eat a McDonald's. After that we went riding then we went back to the house to go check on my papa then right when we got in the house me my papa and my little sister and baby sister went to wal*mart. To go and get some ice cream then the exciting part was when I called my mama I heard that my brother Had two football games in two weekends and he won both now that made my 30min day hahaha LOL:).Then on Sunday I only went to go and exercise then go to wal*mart again to go and go get some orange juice,sweet leaf (sweet tea), man gos,bread and some other stuff and when I got in the car I ate that mango it was so good after that I went to go and drop my little sister if at the house which I am going to go later today(Sunday Sep,19th.2010 11.35am) hahaha exact time I am having fun so far thiS is what I think
s is what I did this weekend.!!!!
s is what I did this weekend.!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the park i went to at the dells children hospital hahaha funn!!!!
ReplyDelete