I love this game and this is exactly what i am talking about this game and this game is cool you should try it and you will thank me for telling you about this game y'all will like this game I am telling you you Betta try it rock band
i think that game is cool.+ i'm great at guitar and drums.i also played dj hero it's like rock band except you only have 3 buttons have you played dj hero
i think that game is cool.+ i'm great at guitar and drums.i also played dj hero it's like rock band except you only have 3 buttons have you played dj hero
ReplyDeletesure i have i have that game at home
ReplyDeletei like your background
ReplyDeleteIlike the rock band too.
ReplyDeleteI forgive u and also ur game sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha thanx
ReplyDeletegurly it is thanx thanx for forgiving me i get in my moods
ReplyDeleteomg that dose sound like a good game i shuld thry it maybe some day you cud sow me♥(peace)♥ ♥ :)
ReplyDeletei now one day i could show you its simple and funn...
ReplyDeleteHEY ITS YOUR LITTLE SIS I LIKE YOUR BLOG IT'S COOL
ReplyDelete