Monday, September 20, 2010

Most effective learning games#1!!!

The name of the game that I played was WV animal rescue squad .The game explores to help all the sick animals that are sick in need alot of help and it really helped me cause I have animals also and it can help me with my teacup angel.I learned how to take care of my animals and how to clean up after them or when he or she gets sick I take them to the right veterinarian or give he or she a good bath.YES cause you can compare your life with the game and make your own game come true like this one.YES,it looks good to me cause i learned something from it so i encourage someone else too go play that game if they got any animals I encourage you too play that game if they got any animals i encourage you too play that game.OF COURSE me as a player it is clear it starts off easy but it gets challenging and that is how i learned more and more.You can change it by more questions and more challenges in this game in this game I will try to add too this game...I will like too how too add more then three animals that you can help like horse.cow,other animals that you can think of!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment