Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thoughts of social issues!!!!

My first thought about our community is we need to try to stop all of the gurfitty and the drawing on the walls we should show and example for our people out hear that don't care.The other things we need to change are the littering and the throwing paper in the lake, when I was just like 6 or 7 I used to throw things out the window I learned my lesson you shouldn't do that.That is good that all of this is against the law. We should want our community to look pretty like those other countries or states like Arizona and some other places.This is a shame how these people don't care so I think we should try to change all of these things instead of just having a law people disobey the law that isn't good enough we should try since they don't want to we want our community to set an example of use we cant if we don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment