Monday, September 27, 2010

Begging of school review!!!!

The first thing that I learned was in my Spanish class was I learned some new words and I am so happy, cause I only speak one language and I should be happy for myself and which I am so I can keep holding on and I will make it through.The next thing I am happy for is in my globaloria class is that I am learning how to make my own websites and my own games, and how not to put all of my information on things that crazy people can find out what I am learning.The third thing is my math class is that I am learning how to add and subtract fractions, and how to put my decimals in order from least to greatest, and the other things are how to stay in focus on things that I don't no about how to put fraction and decimals in order.The last but certainly not least is my fine arts class how you can draw lines and some other cultures, and some other things about famous art work that famous people have drawing, and how the famous people have achieved other things and also about parallel lines on my art and how to divide my art into pieces.This is what I learned the first sixth weeks of 6th grade

1 comment: