My first week of middle school at East Austin College Prep Academy was the best cause I got to meet new people and I seen some old friends.I meet new teachers and I got to laugh and joke but what made me mad was going over the procedures over and over again and I went home sick and.I plan on a fun year of 6th grade at EACPA my mother is my help at home. She help me get in this school I thank her for that, I meet new teachers that I have never meet in my life.I ask my wonderful principal too help me and it was hard too find each class everyday on the first week of school but I finally got to me that it is easy.

Hi lonnisha,cute blog u have!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanx olibia that was sweet of you and one day if you want me too show you i have no problem doing that for you...:)
ReplyDelete