Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy friday!!!

This Friday I am going go to the millennium and have some fun with someone long not seen friends,on Saturday I am going to my brothers football game. To see him beat these tiger(not our tigers another team called tigers)then I am going to Houston to got o the aquarium up there and have some more fun with my family.On Sunday I am going to Dallas for a church residale then we are staying up there for a while and then we are going to come back and get ready to start another week.My weekend is going to be a good weekend and I am going to look forward to it yeah cant wait HA HA LOL:)one more thing I am going to do is got to the Tyler perry show its going to be awesome I cant wait...!!!!:)the family reunion...this is the downtown Houston shark of down town Houston.....

No comments:

Post a Comment