Friday, September 10, 2010

I love my school because

Hello my name is Lonniesha and I love my school because it is very challenging and it is very helpful in my life to get ready for college the college I want to go to is spell men university and that is in Atlanta Georgia and I will love too go and visit that school also I posted this cause i want to let my school East Austin College Prep Academy to know which school I want to got o for they can help me more and more to get more into that school and i have been saying this for a long time and I love that what I keep say in is what I am say in because people who hear me say that I want to got there they can help me more and more thank you all for your support I love y'all and that y'all again.


                                       Blog by, Lonniesha Burke

4 comments:

  1. If you like my post please add a comment and tell me thanx AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I HOPE U HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND I WISH U THE BEST.AND TRY AS HARD AS U CAN BYE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you i hope you do also and i am already having fun thanx...its a cool school i am having funnn...

    ReplyDelete