Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why should President Obama come to our School?☺☻

I think Obama should come to our school because We need to know why people are doing these things or why hes doing these things trying his hardest to make use go to school during the summer and weekend!? I am wondering why some of these people arent making there children come to school or they are just not bringing them tto school.What else I think about this school is that they need to work on there deicisions one more time and think about there reactions before they react because some people in this school arent fair(Not saying Names).I am not right now not likeing this school for I simple reason but not getting on that subject!? So another reason obama should so is have a Big Big meeting with all the teachers in Austin and ask them for there opinions on closing down these schools because the reason they want to close down the schools is a dum reason!*(But my opinion)*

No comments:

Post a Comment