Friday, April 15, 2011

Game Demo Progress

I have made allot of Progress I have, "Assembled Game Demo" I have put allot of effer into my game this week I have been focused on allot and I have been paying more attention to my game then to the other people in my class like I always do. I am thankful that I am focused and I am Happy I am almost done with my "Assembling Game Demo"!Yes,I have learned allot about Flash this week I have learned that it could be very challenging and very hard to work with if you aren't focused or you aren't ready to deal with a big Challenge you have to be ready to work with Flash.Another thing I have learned about Flash it that I can change allot with allot of codes I have learned allot of codes this week like Example about the background I have learned that code I have learned that you can make signs and letters by using numbers.YESS, I am very proud of what I have accomplished this week it tells me I have to be focused to do the things I want don't I have to be focused really focused.Yess,My attitude I think that my attitude isn't even worth it sometimes I am very Proud of myself this week,also my teacher is to that is great to hear!
                      YEAH,FRIDAY!!(I couldn't wait till this day came I am going wit my grandma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment