Monday, April 11, 2011
B-Cubed Gamme
This Game I think was really cool because you got to use the arrow Keys and you got to use the other things and you got the blocks to work with and you have a spot you have to get to to get to the next Level and I like that I think I want that in my game also but I am not for sure because I already have a time limit so I am not for sure O yea it could be like you have to get to that time by the time the you run out of time another one could be like you can have a starting point and a ending point you may have to start at that point and then end at that point before that time runs out what Eva time I give you has to be time left and before you get to that spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment