Monday, April 11, 2011

Playiing gammes to get Ideaas!!

 One of thee Games I played was called "Rotate and Roll" it was a really cool game the part I liked about this game was that it had allot of motions to it,to get the ball to the other Next level point you Had to get the Coin and I think I want that in my game.That is a good game I think well a good idea I should say I think I really want to use that in my game,by using the Wiki Tips well the Way by using Flash like upload the file unto my game and maybe I can use the Drag and Drop then make my own thing.I think that the little character in that game was cute also like the little balls that were different colors was cute with the little face expressions that was cute to me also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment