Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Bigggg Testt is Here!!!

My test is here your Test is here our Test is here!I am excited that its here I am ready,I believe and I am confident in myself I couldn't wait till this moment came that Taks was here I have been ready for 4 weeks now and my Dream came true its here.Yes,I am excited that's its here OMG I am going to Attack the Taks I am excited that I am confident in my self,for the reading I no my TNT steps by Heart and for Math I no my Strategies and I can't wait intil Wednesday to take that Reading I am so confident!Nooo,I am not nervous I am confident and excited I NO THAT I CAN DO IT!!!I dis it plenty on times I can't give up now so NO I'm not Nervous and my friends don't understand why I'm not Nervous.Yes  I am I am going to party like a Rock Star LOL☺yeahh I am going to be normal also because to me its nothing but a Bigg Testtt for the State.

All of you that are Nervous please don't be nervous because that's whats going to slow you down and you don't want that so tell yourself you can do it!!Good Luck
Before you take the test Pray and ask god to give you wisdom and courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment