Monday, April 11, 2011

Feed Fribbit colors!

This game was awesome it was the best game out of all of them you Had to feed the Frog the colors it wanted and that's tha part I liked that you Had to really pay attention to this game and you had to find the colors the frog wanted to eat well he wanted to eat COLORED FLYs really.But if I use this idea I am going to put it in a different position like put the color of the fly the Character wants on its stomach instead of the top right corner of the Page it really was Hard to look at two Different places at one time it was hard though I am going to do different levels like EASY<OK<HARD That's what I am going to do instead of putting it in one position put it in three I really like this Game!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment