Friday, April 8, 2011

Game Progress

I made allot of progress in my game this week because I learned how to make buttons and turn them on and off and I learned allot of new things in flash I learned to make something work you have to covert it to a symbol!?Yes I did create a intrusting drawing it was awesome I really liked my star and how to make my letter look 3D and make trick people about my letters.I really didn't know how to add things from my flash drive into one Layer instead of two and it was really hard for me to learn how to do that,I feel very satisfied about this progress it makes me feel like I am learning something in this class finally so I can finally give myself a pat on the back.I am very frustrated because I haven't figured out how to put my game in one instead of two and I want to figure it out on my own but one day don't worry I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment