*Equivalent Clouds
*This game was created by Lonniesha B.
*This game is Basically designed for 4th Graders so they can start knowing there fractions,Because I didnt start learning fractions till 5th grade they one year ahead on Fractions if they play these Games!
*They see Clouds and Number/Fractions then they see drag and drop on the page because they have to Drag and Drop there numbers so that they can become Equivalent!
*They will learn how to Reduce fractions from one number to another to make it one whole!
*That you get to see the Clouds and I am going to add alot of color to my game besides blue its going to be fun and you get to use number and Reading I think!
*They can Learn how to find out the Equivalent Fractions to another number well different number that equals the same number!
*I will use cool sounds or windy that sounds like the wind is blowing because mine has to do with the clouds!(Cool Right?)
*Its will sell because because it has to do with Education and it can help little kids with there Math and it can not just help with your Math but also your fractions!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment