Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Blue gold!!!!
The movie I watched yesterday was a OK movie but it was a little bit boring at the same time and I also really liked the parts about the coca cola.The other thing I thought about the movie was it was kind of awkward it went from one subject to another the back to the first subject it was kind of weird.Another thing about this movie was that you should try another kind of drink then just your drink cause you never know if you would like that one or not so that is another thing you should look forward to try another drink.this is what i thought about the movie cause but it was kind of boring so I really did not get anything out it.You are a person that god made so you should love everyone and try every ones food nut don't eat it if you know you would waste it cause there are people out there with no food or drinks.Another thing about blue gold is they hade different topics from like other movies I have watched and there is a reason why they hade that because there are people with different opinions and that is why they actually did that (my opinion)this is my passage abotu blue gold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY WAT UP GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEK
ReplyDelete☺☻♥I havent seen it yet but im looking forward to it♥☻☺
ReplyDelete