Monday, October 25, 2010
My post for the week!!!
This movie was really sad to me because people lost there lives just because they got directed the wrong way and someone muttered them. They put them in a building and they sprayed them with poisons oil and the people in the schools helped them with collecting paper clips.There is no reason that I know of why they killed those people,the wit will middle school was very helpful to the people that were in need or the people that died.(Monday)What I learned about this movie was that you should no0t let someone else tell you different then your mind because it can get you in a situation that you can not get out of and you don't want that because,these people in this movie listened to someone else and not there mind so they lost there lives.(Tuesday)!!!What I have learned in my globaloria class is too make sure you becarefull about what you do and what you say because,it can cause allot of confusion and you don't want to deal with all that.Because it is a thing that everyone has to deal with and that is nothing that you want to deal with this is my idea for you to succeed in life.(Wensday)!!!My topic was bullying and I want to tell you about bullying its something that I have been through and I believe you have been through,its a person that is very rude mean looks at you the wrong way and wants to make your life misrable so you have to watch out for those people they can be your friends then become bullies you never never know so you have to watch out so watch out for bullies.(Thursday)!!!This week for me was awesome I cant even say it enoughI dontknow if it was the dress code or the attitudes the teachers hade or what but it went perfect from the beginnig to the end I thank the teachers for there great support or attitudes this week.This is a week that I ahve been a great student and the teachers have been great teachers I want to thank Ms.Valdez for teaching me all her computer skills and all of her nollege that she ahs learned in her to put it in mine thank you all teachers and you to Ms.Valdez.(Friday)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment