This weekend I am going to...
FRIDAY-I am going to got to my house grandmas house but first I am going to McDonald's, and my grandpa is going to take me there then I am going then I am going to my grandmas and we are going to go to cook some cookies and eat some cookies and ice-cream.
SATURDAY-I am going to a very important meeting for my grandma then we are going to go and pick my sister and my nephew up from the airport,then we are going to go and then they are going to go and get settled in for the week and we are going to go out to eat and celebrate another year with my grandmother and that is what we are going to do on Saturday.
SUNDAY-Sunday I am going to church then I am going to go and learn,then n Sunday I am going to my grandpas house and pick him up then go out to eat and celebrate then I am going to the park with my nephew and his daddy just to have fun loving the week will be a great thing to do hahahahahaha cool day.
THIS IS MY WEEKEND!!!:]
Ur WEEKEND SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING!!!! WISH I COULD HANG OUT WITH YOU>><>
ReplyDelete