Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Somethings I can change to change our PlAnEt!!!!

I know that food was made in different ways in our world because different people have different ideas I think all peoples idea will make a good change, because if we put all of our ideas together we make one idea ad stick to that idea because we should use other peoples ideas.Another thing that we can do is, we can go and talk to other people or business people and ask them about "what they think we should do to change our world environment because i believe that we do need to change our worlds environment because there are alot of bad ideas that people have made and we need to change those because they can harm someones life.Somethings that are not able are like doing drugs can affect someones life, killing,bulling and there are lots of ideas I just cant think about them right now anyways some people think of killing there self's but we will not let them do that to there self's because we need all the good ideas that we can get.One more thing that I think that we should do to change our environment is the trash talking and the communication with each other I think that we need to work hard to make a law to that because that is hurt in other people and those people are thinking bad things like killing there self because of what someone else Had did to them because of the other persons reactions I think that is not right because they have the right to live there life with there family and friends so I think that we need to work on some of these things at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment