Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dirt the movie

I thought the movie was good and fun, and it was very in trusting to me cause it had funny things in it serious things in it, it had alot in this movie that I have not never seen in my life.It was in trusting to see it another thing, what I learned from the movie I watched was we need to take care of our mother earth and we need to stop just throwing things down, and saying forget it.It was dirt cause it had alot to do with dirt like farming food planting and some other things, so this is how it was dirt.It is different from food inc. cause it has people coming on telling there own opinions.There own suggestions and that is how it is similar it is like is has alot about food farming, and how to help our community. The one I liked better was food inc cause it had alot of subjects to talk about the other on stayed,on one subject and food inc. was serious and had alot of story's but dirt was cool also and I liked it to because it was so funny too but serious at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment