Friday, February 25, 2011

Malcom x Movie

This movie that I have been watching for the longest,is about Malcom x and his life how he went through all of the racism and all of the stuff black people went through and Malcom spoke his mind on what he thought was wrong and what he thought was right he was an really out spoken man. Benjamin asked Malcom could he be apart of the group of muslim and Malcom said yes.Then he was very happy to be apart of that group Malcom was an person that told you the truth and he didnt lie about what he told you then there was an parade of people that were yelling "JUSTICE" and Benjamin was apart of that crowd and then thats when we went in there and asked Malcom.Then Malcom called his wife Betty and asked her will she Merry him she said Yes,and then he said I love you babe,she said I love you back I said that was so sweet.Betty was an strong wife when her husband died he tought her to another life and then when she lost him it was nothign left after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment