1. One thing I have learned in Globaloria is…
that when you want to participate in an activity you have to follow direction in the right way and you have to pick the right partner, that you have the same things about so yall wont be playing telling what yall did over the weekend and all of the above.
2. My favorite thing about my Globaloria class is…
That we have the chance to make our own game and have the chance to speak our minds about what we want to do to make our community better or make it more presentable I love this class because you can watch what others have done to make use better.
3. I think being in Globaloria now will help me in the future because…
I have the chance to teach the younger kids about there deap and harmless world and then they are in the ways of going in my presentable footsteps ,and it will help me in the future and this class is helping me with my technology on the computer I love this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment