Monday, January 24, 2011

The pact...~Three Doctors

Connection:My connection to this movie is Malique situation with his little sister I have to deal with this situation because my little God sister has Cancer and she has been dealing with this since 3weeks old.I have been knowing her since she was just a little baby I am feed up with it and I cry all the time when I think about her and her situation.You never know when it is time for her to Leave this is world.
 There were three doctors Sampson davis,George Jenkins,Rameck hunt and they all started off on the streets and in high school,and then they all graduated from high school together.They all went to medical school together, graduated and been knowing each other since then great friends they made a book and continuing telling the storys about there young lifes.
Mickey mouse build a house,how many bricks did he use?Dont let your mind get confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment