My winter break was awesome...But the sad thing about it is that it was boring after Christmas because I didn't do any shopping anymore or nothing and the good thing about it was that I got presents on both of the holidays.I got a Laptop on New Years and for Christmas I got a digital camera and a MP3 and I got a Ipod touch also I loved my Christmas and New Years but after I opened my present on New Years it was boring I promise you that I stayed on the house all day long (No lie) it was super boring my mother was gone all day and she doesn't take us no where if a child isn't supposed to be there she doesn't so it looked like I stayed in the house all day but at 12:00 we went to breakfast my dad took his girls and wife and that was the good part about New Years though but that's basically it.
I am so excited to back at school I missed my friends allot I was going crazy because I was used to seeing my friends on a daily base so I was like so Happy to come back to school to see my teachers and friends.I was so happy I believe that I was ready to come back because I really forgot what I learned over the last semester but I was ready to come back and learn something new not just see my friends.i am very proud and Happy to be back because I missed allot of people at school Like my Principals and Teachers also associates.!!!~We love that we are back not not just to play to LEARN something new...
No comments:
Post a Comment