The Book I am reading is named Miley Cyrus! Miles to go...
What is happening in tha book is, miley is getting into alot of cheerleading and miley is introducing all of her friends and family that she is going to talk about in her story. Miley was very shy and probabley still is shy and Miley real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus she is excited that she is going to DISENY world and she can not even wait.
What I like most about this book is that, MIley really really wants to follow her dream and she is heading the right way,she is not even going to give up on her dream that she wanted to be a singer and wants to play with other chidren Miley isnt letting nobody take her joy away from her.
The connection that I want o make is that Miley wants to follow her dream just the way I do,I sometime dont understand why people want o make them selves become something but they dont want to work hard for there education some of these people want to become (Doctors,Pediatritions Lawyers) and other things but they dont want o work for it and I really dont understand that.
Miley is going to become a great leader she is going to tell people to follow there dreams and make them selves out of something.
No comments:
Post a Comment