Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What are you proud of?

I am proud of myself because I have achieved allot in my life, and I have been a very good person to my friends and family!!! Also I am proud of my attitude, my attitude has been very good then it used to be.
I am most proud of that I have accomplished this year in globaloria is, my spelling and how many things I can do when I am on Internet. How dangerous it is, how many strangers can find out allot about you that you don't want them to know and this class is a very intrusting  because I learn allot that I don't think I will learn in a public middle school.
The things that I want to learn more in this class is my action and how you react when people are bugging you and how they are calling you all these name and what do I do to regret that issue that I am having with that person. Sometimes I really don't understand what is going on because some people just come jutting at me and come and saying all kinds of things, that I have no idea what they are talking about. So I am wondering what do I tell those people and I think that I should learn that in this class because there is lot of social issues that we are talking about and I think that we should talk about since we are on that topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment