Monday, November 29, 2010

My FaVoRiTe GeNrE!!!

My favorite Genre is Sports and I really like this genre because it is very fun and it has allot to do with like moving around this is my opinion this is an awesome topic to write about and it is already interesting as I was reading I was learning allot from what I read and I believe I am going to read more.AWESOME TOPIC~Try it....

1 comment:

  1. Hey boo love i relly thought about the note that you send me and i am relly sorry wat I did I know that I haved changed and every thing but I relly think that I need to be natalie cano from the summer and I need a moment so I can think wat I did or stuff that I did wrong .My sister Jeanette seen you when up to her she thinks that I do need to get away from that drama I think that the drama is over but sometimes it is not because there's alot of rumers about me that I am a bad word sometimes I think that to people said that I am that and sometimes I think that I am but boo love I relly want to be ur best friend and I say this wat I think and this came from my heart if you can please read this please write me back thanks by Natalie cano

    ReplyDelete