Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thoughts on the movie "Ann frank"!!!

I thought this movie was a really cool movie and you can learn alot from this movie because if you are in this siuation you will know what to do, and Ann frank was a girl that survived in a house attic from all the hurt and danger that was going on in this movie.This is a very true movie to me because it teaches me alot about a older life when you are in a bad situation or when you are in a bad order that you really dont think you may get out of and these are somethings you may think you may get out of and that is a good thing because when you talk to family and friends they may have ideas that can help and that you and that you can get out of your bad situation in these are my thought about the movie.The movie that was a great experience to me because I have never in my life seen a story like that before and I love to see that because I wonder how it is when you are in that kind of sitution? But I will never want to be in that kind of situation because you dont get to feel the fresh air in the outside,then they come and they find you they have weapons and all of those things they can be pointing that gun at you and accedinetly pull the gear and kill you but you never know what can happen if you are in that kind of situation I have heard of some different people besides this story in that kind of situation and I will pray to God that I will never in my life be in that kind of situation because I wouldn't know a way out and that hard for all different familys to live in those kind of things that isn't right I really loved that movie and that was a very intrusting movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment