" Danger of a Single Story"
She is a Book writer & she is just telling us about her life. She is just viewing her young life & how they hade a little servant. Now she is just gonna tell us about her College life. Her American RoomMate thought since she came from Nigeria she didnt know how to do anything. She said no our foreighn Lauguage is English, & Yes I do know how to us a stove & I do lisen to Mariah Carey I know most of the things Americans do. Her African life is way different from American Life. Telling us about when she thought about someone else. When she came to America,This Lady felt ashamed when she came to Mexico because people came to America just to get free Health care & Free care & people came across the border just to do certain things & not get in trouble. It amazin her how many people in Nigeria dont have as much as she has !
No comments:
Post a Comment