Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break!!!!!!!Yeahhh

YEAHH!!! Spring Break is here what I am going to do this spring break is I am going to my big brothers house for my nephews Birthday on the 13th and spend 4 days with them then Tommoro I am going to the Carnaval with my Big Sister and my neice and shes going to pick me up from my Brothers house and then drop me back off and then on Saturday I am going to sleep and sleep.Then on sunday is my nephews Birthday and we are having a party at Chuckie Chesse we are going to have alot of FUNN!!!Monday I am going to my Big sisters house to spend the day with her and have fun with my neice then on Tuesday we are leaving Austin to Gavlveston Beach and then we are going to Spend the night there three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment